Thursday 5 September 2013

Tell Me Something About Yourself" in a Job Interview

Hi,
My name is ABC. I am from Delhi.
I have an experience of 2.5 years of working in a IT which is the fastest growing industry and would like to continue with the same profession.
[I started my career with L&T at Mumbai and it’s been 3 years now.]

I did my education from xyz and am currently doing my graduation from ABC.
I come up with creative solutions to challenges in job.
I am always ready to face challenges and get along with people very well.
I believe in vision and action.
I learn from my mistakes.
I’m a hard worker and I’m pleased to be considered by an organization with such a solid business reputation.


My interests are to play chess, listen music, net surfing and reading.
and at last, I enjoy everything that I do.
This is all about me, (Your Name) from my side.


No comments:

Post a Comment

रूस-यूक्रेन संकट लाइव: भारतीयों को 'उपलब्ध किसी भी साधन' के माध्यम से कीव को तत्काल छोड़ने के लिए कहा

  रूस यूक्रेन संकट लाइव: कीव में भारतीय दूतावास ने मंगलवार को जारी एक एडवाइजरी में भारतीयों को  'किसी भी उपलब्ध साधन' के माध्यम से क...